- Broc Tickle has been suspended indefinitely by the FIM due to a failed WADA drug test.
- RJ Hampshire and Jimmy Decotis both suffered back and rib injuries after crashing in Daytona. Both riders are out indefinitely.
- Colt Nichols broke his humerus in a practice crash and is out for the remainder of Supercross.
- Dylan Ferrandis is out for the rest of the Supercross season with a broken arm and teeth after his crash in Atlanta.
- Justin Barcia is out with a broken hand after being landed on in Arlington.
- Josh Grant broke his lower leg in practice at Arlington. He’s out indefinitely.
- Justin Bogle, Jake Weimer, and Ken Roczen are all out with arm injuries suffered in San Diego.
- Justin Barcia has signed on to Factory Yamaha for the rest of 2018.
- Davi Millsaps announced his retirement from professional racing after suffering a bad concussion and broken elbow back in October.
This is a dynamic (constantly changing) page of all news-related topics in the SX/MX world. Sometimes not enough information (i.e. no official press release) is made available for us to have full articles, so this is the page to visit to stay on top of all moto news!!